10.26.2010

Baking Days = Favorite Days

I've really been wanting to experiment with some new cupcakes, but I just couldn't get myself to bake up a whole load for no particular reason! Luckily, my dear mother Jan needed some cupcakes for a relief society tailgate party. So...... this gave me the most perfect excuse to pull out every bowl, rubber scrapper, and measuring cup in my house and make my kitchen into a giant flour covered mess! {I did end up making some cupcakes too} Here's what I made:

• Salted Caramel Cashew
• Peach Cobbler
• Nutella Banana

I also made a lemon angel food cupcake which tasted delicious with whip cream and raspberries! The tops of the cupcakes looked so cute and perfect when I pulled them out of the oven, but unfortunately after cooling they looked more like flying saucers then cupcakes. I'll work on perfecting this recipe the next time I get a chance to bake!

{Unfortunately I only thought of taking a picture of my cuppycakes AFTER we had given all of them away! Curses! Better luck next time!}

No comments: