1.19.2011

Lovely little letters.


Dear Ikea,
Thank you for being more then I could have ever imagined! I already know that I will shop at you often in my lifetime!

Dear Lindsay and Gregory,
First off, thank you for being so awesome!! I love you guys exponentially!!!
Second, thank you for introducing me to Ikea!! It was truly amazing!!

Dear Aunt Margy, Auntie Ann, Aunt Sara, Uncle John, and Spenny,
Thank you for giving me the most wonderful blanket in all existence as an early birthday present! You know me too well! I've slept with it every night {plus several naps} since I've gotten it!

Dear Academic Advisement Center,
Are you really busy until next Monday? I really can't meet with ANY of the counselors until next Monday? I have a hard time believing this when I'm the only student in your office and you are all just sitting around talking...

Dear Bradford A. Barry,
No thank you for ruining my day. I don't appreciate being kicked out of your class every other time. Please work on your memory skills before next class, because I'm kinda sick of having the same conversation over and over again!

Dear CLEP test score,
Please get here soon! That would be very much appreciated! It would help my stress levels go down a lot. It would also help solve my problems with Bradford A. Barry.

Dear Eric Young,
Thank you for being one of the best professors I've ever had! I look forward to going to your class and I leave feeling inspired!

Dear PEHR 1145,
Thank you for being such a wonderful class! Who wouldn't want to get college credit for bowling every Tuesday and Thursday morning! I'm so glad that I decided to take you!

Dear Laundry,
Could you please learn to clean yourself? It'd be really helpful!

Dear Summer,
I miss your warm sun. I miss tanned skin. I miss the lake and barbecues. I miss vacations and lazy days. I wish you were here right now.

Dear The Lost Symbol,
I'm sorry that I've ignored you! I promise that I really do want to read you! Unfortunately, I have no time to read for personal enjoyment once classes start up again! I will return to you someday...

No comments: