10.08.2011

Cake Boss

That's right folks! 
Buddy Valastro
The one and only Cake Boss!
I was so starstruck! I couldn't even believe that I was really meeting him! I was shaking and tongue tied! Pretty sure I told him I was a huge fan about 20 times!
He gave me a giant hug and asked "How ya doin?"
It was so cool to hear his voice in person!
He was extremely kind and funny! Exactly how he appears on TV.

"What are you celebrating?"
"Meeting you of course!"
"That's so cool! I've never signed a pin before! You will be my first!"
We were so giddy afterwards! Walking away with big goofy grins on our faces!
 "He asked me where I worked! And I told him!" Haha... oh Janelle!
Even looking at these pictures now I feel all giddy again!


This was definitely a check off of my bucket list!

3 comments:

Devininkus said...

I am so very glad everything worked put that you could meet him!! Also I love your prince charming bracelet! Especially since prince charming loves you!

Lindsay Rose said...

This still makes me giddy when I read this. I'm so happy for you!

Jasmine Marie Day said...

Ack! I can't believe you met him! That is so awesome and so exciting!!! I'm jealous!