7.30.2010

Putting on the Ritz

Thanks to the tax payers of Ocala, Florida, I was able to spend 4 luxurious days at this beauty in Naples, Florida.
But more so because of the extremely generous and kind Brower family invitation to join them on their family vacation/Matt's business conference.

Our room was a sweet little suite with it's very own doorbell! We had a most magnificent view of the ocean from our balcony and were even able to spot dolphins at times! I loved playing in the ocean and taking walks along the white sandy beach. We also were able to have some very intense but mostly fun-hearted game nights in our room! And when it was too rainy to play outside we were able to entertain ourselves in the "Vue" gaming room! Mckenna and I had fun playing Rockband and Mario Kart Racing while Kyler and Devin played silly Halo the whole time! I also learned how to play backgammon from Sandi! Which I quite enjoy! There were many laughs shared (Most were thanks to Kyler! I love that crazy kid!)

I was able to meet Devin's dear Grandparents and Aunt Mary who live in St. Petersburg, Florida! Their home is a condo right on the beach! The views they see from their windows must make them some of the luckiest people in the world! They were such sweethearts and treated us to a fun day of swimming, games, and bbq's at the clubhouse! They taught me to play Skipbo which I found to be quite a fun game! An intense fuse ball tournament also went down at the clubhouse. Devin and Matt verses Kyler and me! Devin and Matt ended up coming from behind and winning but it was a very close matched competition!

During this trip I was also able to see the town of Ocala and the Brower home too. Ocala didn't seem so bad...but I guess I can't really say seeing as I was only there for a few short days. We got a lot of The Deadliest Warrior watching in, and I now know that a Spartan is the ultimate deadliest warrior of all times. We also watched some wonderful Brower family home videos! They were definitely entertaining and provided great laughs! I must say that the Brower children are all still their adorable and funny own selves!

It was such a great trip! I had a wonderful time getting to know the the whole Brower family better! And I must say that I love that family! They are quite an amazing, kind, and fun-loving family! I may be glad to be back home, sleeping in my own bed, and not living out of a suitcase, but I am already greatly missing that wonderful family and I hate that they have to be so far away! I'll never forget what a wonderful and fun experience I had!

1 comment:

Booking It With Sandi said...

You are most welcome to come back anytime!!! WE love you Aliza!

And yes, my parents are one of the luckiest couples around for the view they have!!!

You are darling... we love playing with you and I the most (besides Devin,)enjoyed having you around because it was nice to have another girl to weigh out the manliness that is always around!!