8.27.2010

Dear Dixie State College,

First of all I must say that I am very frustrated with you! Raised tuition, student fees that seem to cover nothing, outrageous textbook prices, and now 25 dollars for every single computer class!! Well what if I want to get a bachelor's degree in CIT?! Oh yep... I just have to pay 25 buck for every single class I take towards my degree!! That means I'm paying around $500 more then an english major, or a business major, or a math major!! Practically all other majors! How is that fair?! I especially love paying $25 for a computer programming class that doesn't even have computers in it! Oh yep... I love doing that! I believe that you should really rethink your ways Dixie State or I won't feel one ounce of remorse leaving you!
Sincerely, Aliza Randall

No comments: