8.10.2010

What a wonderfully sweet summer day!

Lindsay and Greg are in town... which already made the day super great! But we actually started the day off by sleeping in and being lazy. Which was then followed by a delicious Pizza Factory lunch. Off to Target (a favorite store) where I purchased some lovely lamps to go on my nightstands! {I actually found many other things I wanted to buy besides just the lamps, but sometimes I am just a poor college woman and must resist all these horrible shopping temptations!} Then we went to Swig (which is a new favorite store) where we feasted on some fabulous shaved ice! I'm thinking that Blue Coconut and Strawberry is my new favorite flavor combo! Then we ended the day with a family movie night of seeing Inception. Even though my head hurt a little bit afterwards.... It was a really good movie!! ....Or was it?..... ;)

No comments: