4.27.2011

Easter


Easter was great! 
Lindsay and Greg were passing through from a trip to California, so we were able to all celebrate together Sunday evening. 
My mom and dad hide GIANT eggs in the basement for the "kids" to hunt for. We each had four eggs of our own color to find. 



It took us some time to find all of the eggs because my tricky father hid them in really good places! But we had so much fun scurrying around the basement trying to find all of our eggs! (My dad claims he didn't know whose eggs were whose when he hid them... but I honestly think that they boys eggs were hidden a bit harder) 

1- Lindsay Rose (Surprisingly because she's usually last) 
2- Me
3- Gregorious
4- (Last but not least) Devinkus


 Here we are celebrating with victory eggheads after finding and opening all of our eggs.


I thoroughly enjoyed my Easter! 
I hope you all did too!

1 comment:

Lindsay Rose said...

I would just like to say that I believe I was the first to find my Easter basket last year! and I was usually always last because I was only going up against you. With Devin around now, I can usually manage to not come in last ;)

This Easter was so much fun! hooray for our awesome mom and dad!!!