4.25.2011

Meet my new best friend:


Ashlynn
We both love flowers
We are both huge Tangled fans
And we both have Type 1 diabetes

Ashlyn is the sweetest little girl I've ever met!
She was just diagnosed at the beginning of April. And I truly believe that we were meant to meet each other.
We are dia-buddies and we make living with diabetes a little bit easier for one another.


We practice testing our blood sugar together,
We both like smarties for treating lows,
We have twin blood tester cases,
And Ashlynn even made me this awesome "Magic Circle Chart" just like hers for shots and finger pricks!

Diabetes can be such a hard thing to deal with daily and it's easy to get discouraged, but knowing that I now have Ashlynn watching me makes me want to be the best that I can!


"It's okay, I like diabetes now cause Aliza has diabetes and she is so pretty"
"I have SO many friends with diabetes! Aliza!"
 - Ashlynn


This little girl is truly an angel to me!!

1 comment:

Lindsay Rose said...

Oh Aliza, this post just touched me so! I am so glad you included her funny sweet little quotes about you! I'm glad you two have each other :)