5.07.2011

Presenting the class of 2011:



We had to meet early at the college to line up and make our way down to the Burns Arena. I was excited and nervous! It didn't feel like I was really graduating.


Being that it was Dixie State College's centennial year, the graduation ceremony was extra special!
The President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints {Thomas S. Monson} was the graduation speaker. 


It was really neat to hear the prophet speak in person! He did such a great job! He really is such a cute and funny guy! However it was kinda weird to clap after the prophet's speech.


I had several of my family come to the ceremony to support me! It was great to know that as I walked through the 'D' they were in the stands cheering me on!


I can't believe that I'm already done with my associates agree! It's crazy!! Now to decide what's next....

Congratulations to all of the other 2011 graduates!


No comments: