11.10.2011

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Cast Preview

A fun perk of being a Disney cast member is going to holiday cast-exclusive previews. The Very Merry Christmas Party preview was amazing! I literally teared up when I saw the castle with it's holiday lighting. The parade was wonderful(as to be expected from Disney). And it even snowed on Main Street!

Sitting on Main Street; waiting for the parade to start.
The beginning of the Christmas parade!
Dancing Winnie the Pooh and Mary Poppins characters in their winter scarves.
(This picture is mostly for Lindsay because of the penguins)
Mickey, Minnie, and Duffy in front of their Christmas tree.
Dancing gingerbread men that smelled like gingerbread!
Cinderella in her coach pulled by a team of miniature white horses! Just like a real fairytale!
These toy soldiers were easily the best part of the whole parade! They were a real marching band! So neat!
Santa!! I know him!!

I definitely picked the best time of year to intern at Disney World because of all the great holiday festivities I'm getting to experience!

1 comment:

Lindsay Rose said...

First, I LOVE the dancing penguins!!! I'm honored that it made the post just for me :) Second, the castle looks BEAUTIFUL!!! just like it's made out of ice. Third, who is Duffy? And finally fourth, I miss you so much!!! but this looks so amazing, I'm so glad you are having all these wonderfully magical experiences :)

P.S. Also, I love you!!!!