2.23.2012

Memoirs from a phone

1. Woody is quite the charmer
2. Delicious waffles from Iron Chef Cat Cora @ the Boardwalk Resort
3. Sketchy looking bloodborne pathogens pamphlet 
From Disney? Hidden Mickey bloodstain? Sorry that was too far
4. Florida roomies reppin Dad's apparel
5. My dearly beloved owl mug
6. Custom Toms for my Beatles loving sister
7. One day I decided to make a quilt. This is it
8. Roommate phone messages
"Janelle the pope called. Please call back at your leisure. 
He said you have his #"
9. The Biebs playing Buzz Lightyear
Obtaining pictures like this happen when your roomie works in Tomorrowland
10. "My favorite & my best" collage for Devin's room @ SUU
11. How the Randall boys spend Sunday afternoons
12. A beautiful castle and an empty park
13. Despicable Devin @ Universal Studios
14. The happiest carmel apples on Earth
15. Remember that one time I lived in Florida and took this picture in December
16. Even if he doesn't care...
Everyone should have a picture of The Honey Badger

No comments: