2.15.2012

Valentines Love

The holiday started off with a beautiful bouquet from my father. Designed to match my room with my favorite yellow roses and black and white gerber daises. And of course some heart shaped marshmallow covered chocolates.
Later I got an adorable handmade gift from Devin and a sweet night of drinking Martinelli's and playing I Spy on the old airport hill. When we first started dating we would often go to airport hill and look over the city to play I Spy(which usually ended in us getting the giggles over the awkward couples who made their way to the hill purely for makey-outey purposes). So it brought back many memories. It's hard to believe that it's almost been 3 years since we started dating!
For my end of the Valentine's surprises, we're going to head up to Brian Head a couple of days over spring break for a skiing/snow adventure. 
After all these years I'm excited to test my skills out again, but I'm also praying that I won't end up in the trees. I hope Devin will have patience with me as I try to relearn; seeing as he is about 3 years rusty and I'm more around 10 to 12. I don't know what I've gotten myself into. Oh dear! haha. Wish me luck! I'm sure they'll be stories to come later.

No comments: