10.01.2013

Our own little Fenway

Say hello to our new miniature dachshund puppy.
Mr. Fenway Brower!

Lets just say that we are silly spontaneous newlyweds that on Devin's day off  ended up purchasing a puppy! Haha! Not quite sure what we were thinking there... but good thing he is super sweet and adorable! 

When we brought him home he was just under 3 months old and weighed 6 pounds. (Being a mini he will hopefully only reach about 10-12 pounds.) 
He loves squeaky toys, chasing water bottles, eating the fuzz off of tennis balls, sleeping on his back, tunneling under the bed, and meeting new people. Fenway is obsessed with paper and can find ANY tag! He hardly ever barks, except for when we pull out the dirt devil. He is my personal shadow and follows me incessantly; sitting on my feet when I stop for things like washing the dishes or doing my hair. 
This little cuddle bug has sure wiggled his way into our hearts!

No comments: