6.04.2010

So the other day it was my darling cousin Krista's baby shower! Krista is going to be such a wonderful and adorable mother! I've always admired her sweet personality and her amazing talents! I'm very excited for her to have a baby! And what a lucky little baby boy he is to get Krista and Zach as parents!!

I was honored to be able to get to make some baby cards for this occasion. I always LOVE to make cards; however, this time I felt quite the pressure! Krista is the first person to really introduce me to the scrapbooking/card making scene! She also was once a Pebbles employee, and even taught card making classes (which I greatly enjoyed to attend!). She is very talented at everything she does! So I hope I can make her proud of my card making skills! She has always been a part of my life and she has shown me a great example! I love you soon to be Mommy Krista!! 


No comments: