3.20.2011

Just Some Confessions:

  • I hate parking garages. They make me claustrophobic.
  • Sometimes I like to listen to trashy pop music. (Like Kesha or Lady Gaga) Don't judge!
  • I love to make things for others. But I usually talk myself out of giving these silly homemade gifts.
  • Easter candy is my favorite. Speckled egg M&Ms and Starburst jellybeans. Yum!
  • I hate to disappoint others. I'd much rather be hurt then know someone else is hurting!
  • I love to sleep but I hate going to bed at night! Don't ask me why. I really don't understand it myself...
  • I like watching Dateline NBC more then I like admitting it.
  • I'm a pop-oholic. The carbonation is what gets me. I also know that it's so bad for me!
  • I'm the worst at making decisions. It's truly horrible! I over-think everything!
  • Breakfast is my favorite meal! Not only is it the "most important meal of the day" but it also has the best food choices!! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!
  • I'm a procrastinator. I hate it! However, more often then not I wait till the last minute to do things.
  • I like speed. Life is too short to go slow.
  • Shoes are my weakness! For example - I got 8 new pairs over just this past Christmas break alone.
  • I'm a dreamer. My mind is constantly daydreaming about grand plans for life.
  • I wish I could grow young. Getting older is not always so great.

1 comment:

Lindsay Rose said...

Just a few thoughts about your confessions:

1. Feel free to make me things whenever you want. I LOVE them!
2. I also love easter candy!
3. I have the same problem with sleep: I love it, but i stay up WAY to late - what's up with that?
4. Dateline? Really? That's something I didn't know about you. Cool :)

I also have some confessions for you:
You are my favorite!
I love reading your blog!
I'm so so so glad I have you for a sister. You are the cutest girl I know. I hope to be like you someday :)