3.18.2011

Will work for food...


I'm poor.

It's horrible!! I've found out that being grown-up is really quite expensive! And I'm not even having to pay for housing or food or medicine/insurance and such things yet!!


Anywho... my dear mother offered to pay me to make her some cards. She is a sweetheart because she knows how much I love crafting! So it feels like I should be paying her for giving me a legit reason to make cards!


She specifically requested that she needed baby and wedding cards. So I started off with making her a variety of baby cards. 


Basically I just used the same idea but changed the colors for the genders, but here are some pictures of what I've done so far.

The Girls:

The Boys:

If anyone every needs or wants cards made {or knows someone who needs or wants cards made}feel free to holler my direction. I do not claim to be any kind of a professional. I just really love making cards.
And that's got to count for something. 
Right?

1 comment:

Booking It With Sandi said...

your such a pro at that! I love them. Maybe you need to do this for a business?