1.07.2012

2011

Brought in the year dancing MJ
Had a wonderful Valentine's surprise
Made a new Diabestie
Had an epic Easter egg hunt
Graduated with my Associated Degree from Dixie State College
Turned 20
 Traveled to Europe
 Learned to make French macaroons in Paris
 Went on a Church History Tour with the Randalls/Jezeks + Erin
 Said some tough goodbyes
 Packed my stuff and moved across country
Said many new hellos
Worked at Disney World
Celebrated Halloween Pocahontas style
Saw some celebrities
Spent the holidays in the most magical place on earth

I learned a lot.
I grew a lot.
I made all sorts of decisions.
Had some bad times.
Had some even greater times.
And made many new friends.


All in all 2011 has been one heck of a year!!
A year I will definitely never forget!


Can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for me!

1 comment:

Lindsay Rose said...

This is a fantastic post! You have accomplished so much in just one year! I'm a proud big sister!

P.S. I'm going to steal this idea :)