1.04.2012

Prince Gregory

He's our birthday prince.
Complete with crown, pin, tie, and presents.
His birthday started right out at 12:01.
He got a handsome outfit from his sweet wife
and a "Bol" {not to be mistaken with a bowl} from me.
It keeps his cereal nice and crisp! Never soggy!
This is him trying out the awesome gift I gave him:
Then after a little rest we went and played in Epcot.
We ate at the hibachi grill in "Japan" for lunch, and can I just say that Disney is so great. They always like to treat you special when they know it's your birthday.
At the end of our meal they brought Greg a slice of cake with a candle and a chef's hat! All while singing him a birthday song.
It was so much fun!
{Even though we couldn't quite figure out the unique clapping beat to the song}
Soon after I had to catch the monorail to work so I didn't get to experience all the festivities, but I was so glad to get to celebrate what I could with him!


Greg is the bomb.
Seriously.
If you don't know him you are missing out!
As far as I can tell... He just keeps getting better with age.

Happy Birthday Prince Gregory!!

No comments: