1.06.2012

Last week at Disney

What a blur!
Little to no sleep and days jam-packed with fun!
Some time for roommates, some time for work, but mostly time to party with my family after being away for SO long!! 


Got to delight in Disney Park delicacies.
Got to see the whole, full-on Electrical parade.
{I've heard the parade countless amounts of times and I've seen the top of it from the Emporium doorway numerous amounts of times; but I've never watched it as a guest before.}
Along with dancing with my family to keep warm as we waited for it to arrive = priceless.
Got to sleep in a sailboat bed. {For the few hours of sleep I got}
Got to make a family totem pole in "Canada".
Got to celebrate personal triumphs.
Got to share my love of Cinderella's castle.
Along with The Magic, The Memories, And You with my family.
But the greatest of all...
I got to be with my very bestest friends again!

No comments: