2.15.2011

Be mine?


When I got home from work on Saturday I was greeted by a sweet surprise from my valentine:


{Beautiful flowers, a sweet card, and a Valentines room!}

I was quite surprised! 
I really had no idea that Devin was planning this!
He is such a sweetheart!
I love my festive room! 
{I still haven't fully cleaned it up yet cause I love it so much!}



Then on Monday morning I woke up to a loud knock on my bedroom door and this waiting outside:
Isn't it adorable?!
It's perfect in my room!
I couldn't believe it!
My parents are just too kind!



And on Monday afternoon I received a package with this inside:


The Dandy Lion shirt!
I can't even tell you how much I wanted this!
Lindsay and Greg know me too well!

 There was also this card in the package:
Inside: "Hope you don't mind that I gave him your number"
Hahaha! I still can't get over how awesomely funny this card is!

---------------------------------

I felt so loved this Valentines! 
However, I know that I'm loved every other day of the year too! I'm just so grateful for the amazing people that are in my life!

3 comments:

Lindsay Rose said...

You are SO loved girl! I'm glad you had a happy valentines

Liza said...

Thanks to you guys!! I loved the shirt and card!! You guys are awesome!!

Lindsay Rose said...

by the way... who gave you the stupid wilty flowers.... LAME! hahahaha