2.10.2011

Jasmine Marie Day


See this beautiful woman. She is my bestest friend! {However, she might beat me up for stealing her picture off of facebook. But it's a risk I'm willing to take!} She's truly the best! Besides being a total babe she's the greatest person to be around too!

We became friends back in sophomore year of high school when she asked me to share a ceramics locker with her. Ever since it's been great!!

We're quite silly. We like going on adventures and trying new things. We like to have dance parties and sing together in the car. We love to quote movies and have a million inside jokes. We love food and cooking/baking. We shop til we drop and then shop some more. But mostly we just have fun. 

We're really lucky to have had the opportunity to travel to several great places together. I'll never forget these fabulous trips with her.

This picture probably depicts our friendship the best. We have a way of making each other laugh. A lot. And very loudly. There's not many people who can make me laugh harder. 


I found this sweet note from her on my car the other day. It's what inspired me to write this post.It made me quite happy inside. Because I love this woman. A lot.
But, it made me a bit sad too.
Life has been so crazy since Christmas that I haven't really been able to see my dear friend. And I miss her. A lot.

So. My dear Jasmine,
 If you happen to be blog stalking me one day and come across this post... Please give me a call! I miss you! And for some reason I can't find you these days! I don't think you are getting my texts. 

2 comments:

Booking It With Sandi said...

I love Jazzy! She has been such a great friend of Devin's since 3rd grade! I am so glad that she is your bestie (besides mr. D!)because she is as darling as you are!

:)

Jasmine Marie Day said...

ACK!!!!
I was infact blog stocking you when I came across this beauty of a post!!! It's a gem! What lovely models we make! (Bless our little hearts) I submit we move to New York and make a millions as fashion models! I would hire us. :)
I was so happy to see this! It made me grin from ear to ear!
(which is possible due to my extrememly large mouth! I can also fit 30ish grapes in my mouth, when Miss Aliza Randall isn't making my laugh hysterically... -wow, tangent much?)
Back to my main point...I love this post! It's the best! I miss you too! We need to play ASAP! I miss our adventures and people don't understand all my movie quotes! It's horrible!I'll always be grateful for that wonderful day when I asked you to share a stinky ceramics locker! You are the bestest ever! And my darling friend, you are the real babe!
Love you lots and lots!
Jasmine Marie Day
--PS. also I don't think I'm getting your texts... and I don't think you are getting mine! It's a crying shame! I will contact you soon! Promise!
LOVE YOU!!!