2.22.2011

President's Weekend


I had SO much fun this President's weekend!! It started out with speakers on full blast, ipod on shuffle, and a drive to see some of my most favorite people:

Weekend highlights:

- Going to the pet store where I decided that I'm buying a ferret and she'll be so stylish in this little pink bedazzled sweater!

- Checking out several cute cupcake stores. And purchasing myself some cupcake bandaids.

- Disco Night at Classic Skate. Besides it being just down right awesomely fun, I'm quite a sucker for good disco-era music! It also brought back great memories of going to the roller rink with my dad when I was little!

- Sunday dinner at Aunt Margy's. She's the best!! She gave us crazy straws that were leftover from her 3rd grade Valentine's party. Pretty sure her 3rd graders are more mature then us.... oh well!

- My new keychain from Kneaders. It's quite the lovely edition if I do say so myself! 
{Please disregard the nasty hair!! This was after our intense night of disco skating!}

Then throw in some movies, nail painting, shopping, new shoes, good food, and lots of laughs - and it all adds up to a pretty-darn fantastic weekend!! 

I do not want to go back to reality of school and work tomorrow!

1 comment:

Lindsay Rose said...

Best weekend ever! I miss you so much already! Next time I'd like to bring you into the newsroom with me so you can see what I do all day. I thought about it after you left.