2.01.2011


While checking out the blog "Crap I've Made"I found this adorable Valentines banner! It doesn't look too complicated to make.... So I think I'm going to give it a whirl!
I also couldn't help but think how cute it could be to use this same idea and make a Happy Birthday banner! Or a cute Christmas and/or Halloween banner! There are such cute fabric choices these days that I can only imagine all the cute combinations of banners that could be made!!

{If you're interested in making one too find the instructions here}

2 comments:

Booking It With Sandi said...

did you find this before me? or did you get this off my fb page?

My friend Jackie and I made the LOVE plaque/sign during the superbowl.

I want to make this banner so badly. I will be doing a "happy spring" one to hand up in the pool area of the new house.

too bad you can't be here to help me with it!

Or help Kenna with her letter art. That we found on FRUGAL GIRLS... they have great deals and fun ideas also.

Liza said...

That's funny cause I just found it off their website! Great minds think alike! I wish I was there so we could work on them together!! I love all the craft blogs! There are always such cute ideas!!